Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2011 05:15:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      LetsTalk.com <onlinespecials@letstalk.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   http://get-shorty.com/shorty/brainyurl/ has sent you $25 off a new cell phone!

Buddy,

http://get-shorty.com/shorty/brainyurl/'s personal message:
Hello

http://get-shorty.com/shorty/brainyurl/ thinks you might need a new cell phone!

To get you started, use the link below to get an additional $25 off when you purchase a Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon Wireless phone at LetsTalk.com.

http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=7504&rafgId=394725.

LetsTalk.com has the most extensive catalog of cell phones online at prices lower than any retail outlet. Need help picking a sevice provider. Use our comparison shopping tools to compare plans from Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.

At LetsTalk.com you'll find the right phone and plan at the right price.

Here’s how to get your $25 gift!

1. Click on or copy the link below in to your web browser:
http://www.letstalk.com/inlink.htm?to=7504&rafgId=394725
2. Browse our extensive catalog of cell and camera phone priced as low as you make $100!
3. Add your selection to the shopping cart and receive a $25 instant discount on your phone purchase!

Enjoy your new phone,

http://get-shorty.com/shorty/brainyurl/ & LetsTalk.com

P.S. You must visit LetsTalk.com using the link provided in this email to be eligible for the $25 savings.

P.P.S. We want your feedback!  Tell us what we can do to improve by sending your thoughts to onlinespecials@letstalk.com.

-------

This is a promotional email sent from LetsTalk.com. You received this email because http://get-shorty.com/shorty/brainyurl/ referred you through LetsTalk.com’s refer a friend program.  You will not receive any additional email from LetsTalk.com unless you opt-in via our website. If you received this email in error, please discard the message.

LetsTalk.com National Fulfillment Center
Attn: Refer-A-Friend
6341 Boulevard 26, Suite 500, North Richland Hills, TX 76180