Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:08:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        Ross Finlayson <finlayson@live.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, ipmulticast@cloud.lyris.net
Subject:   Re: Updated RTSP/ RTP streaming patch for "mplayer"

Dear Ross, again today ;-)

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> >Does it support playlists ? ;-)
>
> Dunno...

Maybe you remember my "hobby" with this...mp4player supports it.

> >Does it understand http://intra.b.lab.net/~uzs106/lastword.sdp ?
>
> I see that this SDP file specifies a MPEG-4 session.  MPEG-4 streams are
> not currently supported, but this is on the 'to do' list.

Ahh ;-) Some "guru" told me he is waiting for rtsp in mplayer,
since mp4player doesnt work for him.

Anyway, this sdp file works nicely with QT and mp4player, but not with
Real, which is complaining that it cant find connection information.

Dont understand why, maybe rereading the RFC would help, but this is a
little bit out of my competence..

Best,

H.