Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 16:58:53 GMT
From:      David Meyer <root@beyond.sdi.agate.net>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   POP3

I want my computer to accept POP3 connections and give mail out to the appropiate users (with passwords) but i can't! I tried downloading qpop from the packages menu.. doesn't exist anymore..... How do I do it? Please do tell..

If the lines of this email seem long or not-spaced please tell me
so I may improve...This new mail program is confusing...

oh yeah...Please send the RE message back to Skynet1@Cris.com instead of Root@Beyond.sdi.agate.net, NO i could not make it a reply-to because of this darn
Email program..I'll figure it out soon..but for now bear with me...

Thank you!