Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:24:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Bill G <billg@cyberwar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mrtg & cisco 3620

Bill, do you have a bandwidth statement under the related serial
interface?  The bandwidth command controls ifSpeed when using an external
clock.  If you've got a banmdwidth command lower than the default (which
is T1 speed), then you may notice this.  Can you provide an snmpwalk of
the ifTable, and the relevant parts of your router config?  (A show ver
would be helpful, too).

Joe Clarke