Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        Jarrod <jarrod@nutt.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: squid port broken in the future.

>>>>> "Jarrod" == Jarrod  <jarrod@nutt.net.au> writes:

Jarrod> This is strange, the file size of your main src file matchs,
Jarrod> no problems with the MD5 there.  The EOF patch is 718 bytes,
Jarrod> you recieved 546, not all the file was transfered.  The
Jarrod> USE_DNSSERVER patch was 2190 for me, 2739 for you.  Do you
Jarrod> know if your going through a transparent proxy?  I noticed
Jarrod> that when we set up ours, http transfers dropped out half way
Jarrod> going through with 'fetch'.  The USE_DNSSERVER file is odd,
Jarrod> open it up and make sure it isnt an error message generated by
Jarrod> trans. proxy :)

No proxy here.  Looks like the site may have changed their files.

It would appear that the copy on ftp.freebsd.org is a context diff and
the copy on the squid site is a unified diff (they appear to be
equivalent diffs)

Dave.