Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 04:00:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/40144: Update port: comms/minicom

The following reply was made to PR ports/40144; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Michael L.Hoestbaek" <mich@freebsdcluster.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:54:51 +0200

 Hello,

 On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 12:31:08PM +0200, Michael L.Hoestbaek wrote:
 > 	>> Checksum mismatch for minicom-2.00.0.src.tar.gz.
 > 	Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/comms/minicom/distinfo)
 > 	are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
 > 	check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
 > 	*** Error code 1

 What rev of Makefile do you have (1.42 is the latest)? I corrected this
 problem there, and both master sites have distfiles that are OK.

 I suspect you'll need to both re-cvsup and rm /usr/ports/distfiles/minicom*.

 > 	And even when fixing distinfo file - the build still breaks.
 > 	===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for minicom-2.00.0
 > 	patch: **** can't cd to /usr/ports/comms/minicom/work/minicom-2.00.0: No such file or directory
 > 	>> Patch patch-ac failed to apply cleanly.
 > 	*** Error code 1

 I can not reproduce this with the current version of the port.

 Cheers,

 --
 Anders.