Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:33:39 -0500
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for a rather interesting program

	Friend of mine has a rather interesting setup on his machine that I would
like to have on mine.  Apparently what it is, he has a program that allows
the mouse and keyboard to automatically switch between two computers.  So
as soon as the mouse moves off the screen on one, it jumps on the screen on
another one.  The computer who has the mouse on its screen gets access to
the keyboard.  This program is supposedly able to control up to 4 machines
via a network using one mouse and one keyboard and even possibly one
monitor for all four of them with an optional setting.  There's supposed to
be programs that allow you to do this (both for linux/bsd and for windows
should you happen to have a windows box in that mix) and I'd love to set
those up on my machine, but I don't know what they would be and my friend
is gone to another country for several months so I can't ask
him.  :(  Anybody know what this setup is?  I know it's not VNC.  That much
is obvious.  It has something to do with the desktops in xwindows...I
think.  Not totally sure though.  Any info is more than welcome.  Thanks.