Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:15:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Pellegrino <jdp@elvis.rowan.edu>
To:        Nikolay Denev <ndenev@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Basic Driver Development Questions.

i was just going to post those myself. Funny thing is, according to the
article, this has been available since the 2.2 kernel version but it isn't
in the device driver development book (oreilly) In any case I am looking
for a similar component for FreeBSD. And if there isn't a precise match
what would the closest way be to get that functionality?

---jdp