Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:16:37 -0700
From:      "Bart (The Good Guy) Trzynadlowski" <trzy@powernet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   configuring devices? x window manager prob

Hi,
	I was trying to dial into my ISP to see if my modem was working (its on
COM3) and i noticed that it said the device /dev/cuaa2 was not configured.
	During the installation procedure i was able to at least dial from the
modem with no problems at that point. I am going to procede to configure my
PPP connection (I am a newbie) but can anyone tell me how to get things set
up with the /dev/cuaa2 problem? I am NOT using a Winmodem.
	Also, TWM seems to be my window manager under X, how do I use a different
one? I found no options for using Windowmaker or Afterstep, the 2
windowmanagers I remember installing.

Thanks,

Bart Trzynadlowski