Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:13:13 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jasone@canonware.com, jb@cimlogic.com.au, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: threads performance

Terry Lambert wrote:
> Please use ACAP as one of your test programs.

Do you mean me or Jason? Sorry for having to ask that, but you
sent the reply to Jason's mail. I'm so easily confused. 8-)

> I think I can provide (or get Jeremy to provide) the patches to
> ACAP to make it work on FreeBSD.

Please.

> As far as I know, we have the only ACAP that runs under g++.
>
> The main problem will be running it interactively and seeing if
> ^C works.

I'll do this with -current first, but there should be no problems
with 2.2.X eventually.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137