Date:      Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:42:40 -0500
From:      Jenny R <dragonessfire@gmail.com>
To:        Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, Denise Ebery <denise@ixsystems.com>, ds@praxis123.de
Subject:   Re: Postcards in higher resolution
References:  <1318867209.68555.YahooMailClassic@web181201.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <4E9C6E3A.40807@ixsystems.com> <CAA2BDLHxA0jRR9vt%2B96MWhejCi=9uANezwvcKHwF0U67Sypi7g@mail.gmail.com> <4E9C72F3.9050307@ixsystems.com> <CAA2BDLEtriQpueUBtN8_KPcEDr-B2ecAwfvvJOiwAAcgfar80w@mail.gmail.com> <4E9C759A.6070504@freebsdfoundation.org> <4E9C7DDC.2060508@ixsystems.com> <4E9C8ADF.2090905@freebsdfoundation.org> <CAA2BDLF%2BkSBYjcKRVKHWOhr-UgvqUPsF0AZoLco5w0Bex%2BL-ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <4EBAF32A.50500@freebsdfoundation.org>

Thank you Deb! :)

No problem, I will be happy to provide you with any edits and/or prepare
the final artwork once you are ready.

Take care,
Jenny