Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 1996 12:03:59 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        sameer@c2.org
Cc:        phil@kconline.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as DNS

I am helping out a couple of the local ISP's here. One
just switch from multiple BSDI machines to multiple FreeBSD machines
and is much much happier.

Both are running Apache Web servers. One ISP is also running the
secure Apache server. The other is hosting many virtual domains
off of his apcahe server. Actually he is running out of space
in his Class C for virtual hosts :)

And I have a number of machines happily runnign DNS server around here.
More stable than my Sun's actually.

>From someone on the lists recently there are some people working
on using FreeBSD machines to route T3 lines. (someone correct me)
Just in case you decide to get bigger :)

-David Langford
langfod@dihelix.com
FreeBSD caliban 2.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #0: Fri Apr 12 08:12:34 HST 1996