Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:16:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      Steve Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Current compile problem

	I cvsup'ed current today, and am having a problem with the
	build.  I am running current as of a couple of weeks ago,
	and during the buildworld, I get an error in the
	/usr/src/secure/lib/libcrypt directory, because the
	Makefile is refering to crypt.c crypt-md5.c md5c.c
	and crypt.3, but only crypt.c seems to exist.  I double
	checked all the example cvsup files I could find, to
	make sure something hasn't changed in the crypto stuff,
	but it all looks fine to me.  Did some files get missed
	in a commit?  I also tried removing the non-existent files
	from the Makefile, but that errors out later with undefined
	symbols.  I'm cvsup'ing src-all, src-crypto, src-secure, and
	src-eBones.

					Steve