Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 1995 22:18:25 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, terry@cs.weber.edu, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, imb@scgt.oz.au, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
Subject:   ESDI installs on WD1007

> I just learned from other mail (too much mail today %-) how to read the
> WD1007 jumpers.  I don't want the driver to handle stuff like this for
> obsolete drives.

OK, guys. Please note that I have this document called

	Preliminary Engineering Specification, WD1007A-WA2
	(dated oct 2, 1987)

sitting on my shelf. I could photocopy it and send it to
(*REALLY*) interested people. My guess is this would help
to resolve the issues currently being debated.

Takers please email to me directly

Wilko