Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:16:27 -0500
From:      Kenneth Tucker <kennethtucker@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail

Changed to  MAILSERVER=-YES-"

% /System/Library/StartupItems/Sendmail/Sendmail start
Starting mail services
451 4.0.0 /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 93: fileclass: cannot open
'/etc/mail/local-host-names': Group writable directory

Above is  the message before and after reboot
line 96 is as follows (ignore <--) :

Cwlocalhost
# file containing names of hosts for which we receive email
Fw/etc/mail/local-host-names    <-- 96