Date:      Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:07:54 -0400
From:      Bart Silverstrim <bsilver@chrononomicon.com>
Subject:   postgrey question

I've been looking into ways of improving our spam filtering.  Currently
I'm running postfix with amavisd-new (spamassassin and clamav), and saw
an article on greylisting using postgrey.  Turns out there's a port for
it already in FreeBSD.

I am still googling for info, but as I understand it the policy will
inject the message to another queue for postgrey to evaluate?  If this
is true, what happens if I install it while still running the
postfix/amavis solution, which is also a double-queue system for
evaluation of messages?  Will doing a make install for postgrey damage
the installation we currently have in place and working?

Anyone else running postgrey with amavis on postfix, on FreeBSD?  I'd
appreciate any feedback/experiences people have to offer.