Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      icecool_ace <ace_lescano@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   advantage/disadvatage of freebsd 5.2.1 over other OS in the market???

hello freebsd developers!:) im aceron a student from the philippines.i would like to know the advantages and disadvantages of freebsd 5.2.1 over other OS in the market.mainly because we can't compare it to other OS one by one...to tell u frankly here in the philippines the only OS widely being used is windows and mac.so we would like to discuss an operating system other than windows and mac to our classmates and friends.and we chose freebsd...thank you for helping us.God bless!:)