Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:48:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Jackson <d055633c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        "Scott M. DePalma" <sdepalma@sirus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Basic but unrelated questions

OK.  lpt1: under dos/winblows=lpt0: under freebsd  lpt2: under dos =
lpt1: under freebsd.  type -cv at the boot:  prompt, and "visual" at the
config> prompt,  and remove lpt1: (lpt2: dos). It's not really important
until you print something, and you may need to do this each time you
boot, until you recomple your own kernel.

You need to copy the manpages.* files to a floppy under the subdirectory
"manpages" and you NEED manpages.inf on the first disk.  Try to get them
in order on the disk too..

Robert Jackson
d055633c@dc.seflin.org