Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:59:08 -0700
From:      Andrew Stuart <elitetek@tekrealm.net>
To:        FreeBSD-STABLE@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panics after upgrading to -STABLE Aug 9, 2002

patch worked for me.. i think it was best said by a friend on irc..
"thats pretty funny.. irc crashed freebsd"
(not to start a war or anything.. it fit.. lol)

I have been working on this one for a few hours, unfortantly i didnt pay
attention to this thread earlier. Otherwise I would have had it fixed..
anyways trying to get on irc to alert a few friends and cored every time
till i went to a generic kernel from 4.1..

-Andrew