Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:08:44 -0600
From:      "Paulino Calderon" <paulino.calderon@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with shoutcast port

Hey.
I was trying to set up a shoutcast server on my freebsd 5.3 machine, for my
surprise there was alredy a port to it, so my only job was to cd to the
shoutcast port directory and make install, after that I wrote the
configuration file, chmoded it to the proper permissions, and ran it with n=
warnings or errors, so whats the problem? It randomly crashes! the weird
thing is that no log file is created  and the only hint  it gives me is at
/var/log/messages  :  kernel: pid 27670 (sc_serv), uid 210: exited on signa=
11.
Any idea of what may cause this problem?

Ive alredy tried on the official shoutcast forums and there are a couple of
persons with the same problem but there are no replies to their posts, so
any help you can give me guys would be really appreciated. Thanks