Date:      Thu, 29 May 2008 10:10:51 -0700
From:      Aaron Holmes <aaron@aaronholmes.net>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-rc@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Delaying mount of UFS filesystem in ZFS pool

I didn't think of mountlate, that may work. What I ended up doing was
adding the "noauto" option and running a cronjob that checks and mounts
the filesystem.
Unfortunately, I learned that quotas only apply to mount points and not
directories, so I may not be of any use for testing new things in the
near future.