Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:26:24 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Don O'Neil" <lists@lizardhill.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, 'Jonathan Chen' <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Subject:   Re: Time changed back to old daylight savings

Don O'Neil wrote:
> Well, since I didn't install it from source, but a snapshot, I don't have
> the northamerica source to get an MD5 # on.
>
> Isn't there some other way to update the zone info files to fix this?

The failed download is because the source file changed at the
external source.  You might hack the Makefile to read "c" instead
of "b" (or whatnot) on that file and have the port work, although
you might then have verification problems.

The "other way" was discussed recently on the list.  Search the
archives, late February, early March.

Good luck,

Kevin Kinsey
--
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
		-- William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice