Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:03:41 +0530
From:      Subhro <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To:        Bob <bob@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: load balancing nat

Hello Bob,

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I would post a diagram as requested.

                    To ISP

                        |   (ext_if)
                  --------------
                 |              |
                 |  FBSD   |
                 |________|
      (int1_if)    |       |    (int2_if)
                     |       |
         -------------       -----------------
|   LAN 1    |                    |   LAN 2   |

As shown above, int1_if = 192.168.0.0/24 and int2_if = 10.0.0.0/24

The FreeBSD box needs to route the packes from both the networks to
the ISP with equal priority.

Thanks and Best Regards
Subhro