Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2019 13:17:35 -0500
From:      "Jack Corley" <jackcorley@dizitalgainbiz.online>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Systems Engineering and Operations Professionals

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Would you be interested in reaching out to Systems Engineering and
Operations Professionals email list or industry specific list across USA?
Reach them with the help of our accurate and Up-to-date database. We can
customize it according to your needs.

Information Fields:-  First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Title, Company,
City, State, Country, Address/Province, ZIP, Phone, Fax, Employees, Sales,
SIC Code, Primary Industry, NAICS and Web Address.

If it is not relevant to you please reply back with your Target Criteria or
Industry you are looking to target for your marketing campaign, So that I
can send you few sample records, which will be at no cost and you can check
our database accuracy, We have all types of target market available.

I would appreciate if you could forward this email to the concern person in
your organization.

Regards,

Jack Corley

Lead Development Executive

If you don't wish to receive any mails/ newsletters from us, Please reply
"Remove" in the subject line.