Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:21:18 +0100
From:      Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel@roe.ch>
To:        "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: java/phpeclipse

[LoN]Kamikaze <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de> 2006-03-16:
> I have submitted the following PR a couple of days ago. [...] No
> commiter has stepped forward to take care of the matter. Thus I'm now
> sending the patches to the mailing list in hope that somebody might
> step up to commit them.

Since the ports tree was frozen until yesterday, there are lots of open
PRs waiting for a committer.  Patience seems like the best option you
have right now.

On a sidenote, following the recommendations in the Porters Handbook
increases the chance of a committer taking care of your PR.  In
particular, you should append a single recursive unified diff of the
port to the PR, possibly compressed and uuencoded if > 20k (see the
Upgrading section for details).

-Dan

--
Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel@roe.ch>