Date:      11 Jul 95 00:08:06 EDT
From:      Joseph Steinberg <74312.3625@compuserve.com>
To:        Eblan Y Farris <eyfarris@gdwest.gd.com>
Cc:        help <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:  Problem

HELP!

Good suggestion -- but I had a /.

I had set up a / and put /usr in the same partition and slice.
I don't know what is wrong -- but the install seemed to go fine every time...
Anyone have any ideas?

I can insatll and everything seems to install correctly, but then when I boot,
I cannot access the system...

I can select the boot option for DOS -- but the FREEBSD option just causes
the boot menu to be displayed again...

JS