Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 13:58:17 -0800
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCO app on FreeBSD?

Thanks Dan,
I'm put this out here again to see if anyone else has any info regarding SCO 5.0
or higher apps on
FreeBSD. Turns out the app I want to try requires 5.0 or higher. :-(

Regards,
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services
chip.wiegand@simrad.com
Simrad, Inc
Lynnwood, WA
425-712-1138

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
 --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977
          (-- Then why do I have nine? Somebody help me!)

Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com> on 02/06/2001 06:15:48 PM
Internet mail from: