Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:01:43 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Passki, Jonathan P" <jpasski@kpmg.com>, "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: fxtv and STB TV PCI card

I've got the same tuner on my V3 3500TV card.  Card itself works great,
but the tuner is not detected in any way, shape or form when booting.
I've not had any luck finding info in archives or search engines regarding
this tuner under FreeBSD or Linux.

If you find anything, please be sure to let me know.  I'd sure like to be
able to use the TV when I'm in X.

-Troy