Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:51:19 +0100
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libvorvisfile.la vanished?

After a "portupgrade -R <dontremember>" something's changed w/
libvorbis. "Portupgrade -R kdegames3" won't compile cause of a missing
"/usr/local/lib/libvorbisfile.la" The old kdegames-3.0.3 stayes and the
new 3.1 doesn't compile ;-((

I've no idea what happened. I guess libvorbis changed somewhere but I
have no idea how to proceed now.
Does anybody know where this libvorbisfile.la come from and why it's
gone now. How do I portupgrade kdegames to the right 3.1 version at this
moment? What steps do I need to take?

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)