Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:52:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Mark Lovretovich <mark@cnmnetwork.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netscape/Linux on FreeBSD an other horrors ...

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Mark Lovretovich wrote:
Well ... this is amusing me ...
Which mozilla? :-))))
Well, the one type of "mozilla" I have already, the daily horror ... :->>

Oliver
:>You might have to wait for mozilla ;)
:>
:>-Mark Lovretovich
:>
:>"O. Hartmann" wrote:
:>
:>> Well ... We use FreeBSD for about 5 years on our boxes and throughout today it has
:>> been never fixed that Netscape crashes all the day! It is not only a problem of "one"
:>> port, either the Linux port (why using Linux port? I have a BSD operating system, a
:>> UNIX, not a nasty Linux!!!), or BSDI port - all the day the same, on all machines:
:>> crashing, crashing! I now, this type of error reporting is not of what could be helped on,
:>> but the diagnostics are always the same. SIG 11, SIG 10. On different machines, different
:>> installations and the likelyhood of commiting everywhere the same mistake is very small ...
:>>
:>> PLease, if there is someone out here who knows whether OPERA is avaialable for FBSD as SOURCE
:>> code for complete recompilation or another stable, well runnig webbrowser, please tell us ...
:>>
:>> Thanks a lot ...
:>>
:>> Gruss O. Hartmann
:>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
:>> ohartman@ipamzlx.physik.uni-mainz.de
:>>
:>> Klimadatenserver des IPA, Universitaet Mainz
:>> Netzwerk- und Systembetreuung
:>>
:>> To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
:>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message
:>
:>

Gruss O. Hartmann