Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:34:27 -0600
From:      "Andras Kende" <andras@kende.com>
To:        "'Jorn Argelo'" <jorn@wcborstel.nl>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: [OT] rrdtool examples

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Jorn Argelo
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 5:18 AM
To: questions@freebsd.org
Subject: [OT] rrdtool examples

Hi all,

I've been playing around with rrdtool for quite a while, but I still don't
really get it. I've been trying to find some example scripts for rrdtool,
but
I really can't find much of them. I have found Erik de Mare's perl scripts
already. However, the author does not reply to his mail, and only a few of
his scripts work. Unfortunately I don't have any perl knowledge, so I cannot

fix them myself.

So my question is, do you guys know where I can find some other RRDtool
example scripts? Preferably something involving with CPU load, apache stats
and MySQL stats. All examples are welcome though :)

Thanks alot,

Jorn.