Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:06:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: binhex format?

For what it's worth, I've had great luck in the past with something
called `xbin'.  According to the source code, it's circa 1985, but it's
worked for me every time I needed to decode a binhex file.

I found it here a year or so ago:

        ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/mirrors/macintosh/unix/xbin.shar

though wuarchive does appear to be responding at the moment.  If someone
would like to try it, I can put it up on my web site.
-----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM, http://WWW.WillsCreek.COM/
"To YOU I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
        -- Woody Allen