Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:25:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, Tim Moony <timm@uniqsite.com>
Subject:   RE: Is ppp compatible with K56flex?

Thanks for the note.

I was not connected to a K56Flex server.  I was trying to use it to connect
at 28,800 only. I couldn't run cu to even send it an AT string. The error came
up on boot.  I edited out the phase 3 check to if it would run then.  It didn't.

I returned the modem, so I have no idea what chipset it had.

Patrick

E-Mail: Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
Date: 14-Aug-97
Time: 11:25:58