Date:      Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:52:37 +0000
From:      "Paul Hoover" <paul@bankerssecretweapon.info>
To:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Trade Forex successfully without economic data and stay calm

Hello,=0D=0AI'm doing my best to share valuable information. =
If you do not wish to get it, or if you got it by mistake please =
unsubscribe below this page. I will respect your decision immediately.=
 Thank you!=0D=0A=0D=0AMy name is Paul Hoover. I'm a former =
banker at one of the biggest banks.=0D=0AOver the past years =
the management of the bank I worked for decided to hire a group =
of psychologists to investigate =0D=0Atrader's mind behavior =
at trading time. After years of research they found something =
big!=0D=0ATill then we looked at the wrong side of the picture. =
We looked at the traditional way by watching the news, looking =
at economic data, and listening to our educated experts like =
all other banks. =0D=0AOf course, nobody will tell you this =
in public because the public will think this is not serious =
and the banker will lose his job. =0D=0AThis way our management =
kept it secret; we used it, but on the outside continued to =
show business as usual.=0D=0AI think it is unfair to keep traders =
unaware when they trade. I understand that if I want to be really =
happy with my life then the best way is to share it and help =
others.=0D=0AFinally, I'm no longer working for the bank. Since =
the bankers already know it, I decided this is the right time =
to expose it. Here are the basics:=0D=0AOur mind is ruled by =
2 motives - Euphoria and Fear; to buy or to sell.=0D=0AWhen =
most traders look on the graph and they are unaware of the knowledge =0D=
=0Athey will act in an accurate way which we can measure - if =
their mind will be either =0D=0Ain a Euphoria or Fear state =
of mind.=0D=0ABy the time we obtain one of the motives, it will =
be the entry point for a minimum =0D=0Anumber of pips again. =
This happens all the time because this is an unconscious movement.=0D=0A=
At this time, traders are not aware of this. If you know how =
to see this then you can stay =0D=0Acalm and without economic =
data gain many pips again and again!=0D=0AYou may say that the =
big money is invested by computers to neutralize the feelings, =0D=0Ab=
ut we found out this is wrong. But, why?=0D=0ABecause software =
or robots are programed by humans thinking only logically in =
the same old way, and thus the program is infected too.=0D=0AOn =
my next email you will find out why the Forex markets are trusted =
and can't be manipulated.=0D=0A=0D=0ABest Regards,=0D=0APaul =
Hoover=0D=0A117 Codicote Road=0D=0ATOP#86315=0D=0AWelwyn, United =
Kingdom, AL6 9TY =0D=0Awww.paulhoover.info=0D=0A=0D=0AUnsubscribe