Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2014 01:38:31 +0300
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   De Raadt + FBSD + OpenSSH + hole?

Hi everyone,
I came across this :

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mailing.openbsd.tech/xALfxxR3oKo

" You are welcome.  Stuart Henderson wrote the draft, but he forgot that
part, and Damien Miller and I realized it was needed.  We sensed there
might be some ambiguity...  we'll take care the next time an
OpenOffice problem also.

... as long as you aren't using FreeBSD or a derivative (hint: Jupiper),
you are fine.  That's the only place I know of an OpenSSH hole.

Oh now I sense some angst.  Please ask Kirk McKusick, he knows the
story about why this is not being disclosed to FreeBSD.  Sometimes I
feel a bit sorry for them (and for him), but then the next minute I
don't feel sorry because there's damn good reasons they won't be
told about what I found.

Does that answer help?  Hope so."

Any guidance here?