Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:19:50 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/23355: ports/latex2html upgrader to 99.2b8

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 09:07:22AM -0500, Brett Taylor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Peter Pentchev wrote:
>
> > The following reply was made to PR ports/23355; it has been noted by GNATS.
> >
> > From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
> > To: Cyrille Lefevre <clefevre@citeweb.net>
> > Subject: Re: ports/23355: ports/latex2html upgrader to 99.2b8
>
> >  I assume you ran this by the (apparently former) port maintainer?
>
> Now it hasn't been put by me yet.  :-P
>
> I just noticed it wasn't fetching very recently so I'll try to take a look
> at this later this weekend.

Uhm.. guess I'm not too quick on the uptake today :)  Do you mean that
this PR has been submitted without contacting you - and I should wait
for your comments on the patch - or that Cyrille Lefevre did contact you,
and I could commit the changes?

G'luck,
Peter

--
Hey, out there - is it *you* reading me, or is it someone else?