Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:34:07 +0100
From:      "Clement Hermann (nodens)" <nodens2099@gmail.com>
To:        Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: igb and ALTQ in 9.1-rc3

Le 11/12/2012 00:31, Jack Vogel a écrit :
> UH, maybe asking the owner of the driver would help :)

Indeed. I just assumed anyone on the mailing list would be more
knowledgeable than I am. Sorry about that.

> ... and no, I've never been aware of doing anything to stop supporting
> altq
> so you wouldn't see any commits. If there's something in the altq code or
> support (which I have nothing to do with) that caused this no-one informed
> me.

Well, that good news (sort of), so there is a bug somewhere (or we
misconfigured something, but we triple-checked, so that is possible but
unlikely). How can we help ?

It does work with the em driver on another card.

I'm not at work today, but I can ask someone to gather information and
send them to the list.

Thanks again.

--
Clement Hermann (nodens)
- "L'air pur ? c'est pas en RL, ça ? c'est pas hors charte ?"

Vous trouverez ma clef publique sur le serveur public pgp.mit.edu.
Please find my public key on the public keyserver pgp.mit.edu.