Date:      Sun, 7 May 2017 11:03:00 +0300
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports-mgmt/bpm deleted port distfile

I use bpm to browse the collection from the ports INDEX file. It's useful b=
ecause I find the type if info I'm searching for much more quickly when com=
pared to other means.
I have to re-build the port after upgrading to 12-Current but I've lost the=
 distfile I was keeping on my disk. Normally I would expect/assume the file=
 to be found somewhere under http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/ =
but that page is unreachable (the primary source page is down also).

Is there a policy for distfiles of deleted ports that makes the above probl=
em a "normal thing"?

--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_12-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.