Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:49:10 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   APM

Two little tiny issues that are wierd on my Fujitsi Lifebook E-360. When
I do an APM it says number of batteries is 2 when there is only one in
there. Other issue is not really wierd but I can not find the
documentaion for the what the flags due in the kernel configuration
file.

<begin output of apm from command line>
APM version: 1.2
APM Managment: Enabled
AC Line status: off-line
Battery status: high
Remaining battery life: 100%
Remaining battery time:  2:18:00
Number of batteries: 2
Resume timer: disabled
Resume on ring indicator: disabled
APM Capacities:
        global standby state
        global suspend state
        resume timer from suspend
<end output of apm from command line>

<begin dmesg clip of apm>
apm0: <APM BIOS> on motherboard
apm: found APM BIOS v1.2, connected at v1.2

intpm0: <Intel 82371AB Power management controller> port 0xff80-0xff8f
irq 9 at
device 7.3 on pci0
intpm0: I/O mapped ff80
intpm0: intr IRQ 9 enabled revision 0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on intsmb0
smb0: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus0
intpm0: PM I/O mapped ff00
<end dmesg clip of apm>

<begin Kernel Config Entry>
device          smbus0
device          intpm0
device          smb0
device          apm0    at nexus? flags 0x20 # Advanced Power Management
<end Kernel Config Entry>