Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:25:18 -0500
From:      Phil <phil@philseymour.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Brand New User question

Hi folks,
I=92m just starting out with FreeBSD and very new to this environment. =
Could someone please point me in the direction of where I would find a =
=93should- do=94 or "must-do" list after installing FreeBSD 10.0 for the =
first time. The key points would be security (the box is connected to =
the net) and where / how can I get the latest updates.
Also, is it fair to assume that during the installation process, the =
boot drive was configured as ZFS? I saw no reference to that during the =
O/S load.
Many thanks for any help offered.
Phil=