Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:01:59 -0800
From:      Will Prater <lists-wp@mercurycloud.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ispman

List,

I have been searching the net and seen a mix of answers.

Can one run ISPMAN on FreeBSD 4.9?

What features can and can we not use. I see that  pam_ldap in ports is
not up to 1.8 or later. Also  nss_ldap does not seem to be compatible
(unless FreeBSD 5.1) according to the developers site.

Any other ISP virtual host solutions out there that people are using? I
have a set of command line perl hacks that I have been using. These
work fine. I just want some standardization and billing control would
be really nice.

Thanks

--will