Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:05:03 +0200
From:      "Barry Irwin" <bvi@itouchlabs.com>
To:        "Vladislav V. Zhuk" <admin@dru.dn.ua>, "Eric Anholt" <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problex with Matrox G450 and XFree86 4.3.0 on 4.8-STABLE

Hi All

Just to confirm that I now have the Matrox G450 Dual head up and running,
just with no DRI on the second head, no real loss.  As was pointed out part
of the problem was some sillyness on my part, loading the agp.ko module, and
having it compiled into kernel.  Once that was fixed, XF86Config needed some
small tweeks, and then all started working.

Barry

--
Barry Irwin         bvi@itouchlabs.com                    Tel:
+27214875178