Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:43:25 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        uqs@spoerlein.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any chance of someone commiting the patch in bin/131861 ?

> Well, the following header didn't work:
> Cc: <a@a.a>,<b@b.b>
>
> Postfix will re-write this as part of sanitization, so I had to revert
> to creating mbox files by hand. Anyway, could you please test the
> following patch with a wider variety of mails?

Sorry for not getting around to this util now - am testing the patch
as my daily work email client at the moment to see how it does. Looks
OK to me, though I'd like to spend more time thinking about it in
relation to RFC822 and see if I can think of any places it might
spclit what should be a valid address.

cheers,

-pete.