Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:00:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kamal is not MaD <southakj@email.uc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   release 2.2.5 HELP ! bin.ci corruption ?

Hi sirs, good day. I have been trying to install the bin distribution of
2.2.5 on my machine. Everything goes well until I reach the floppy disk
with bin.ci on it, here it bails out on me.  I have gone through, perhaps,
6 partial installations since Sept. 25 and the server that I am working on
is for an organization.  I pushed bsd as an option(instead of the dreaded
microsoft NT option) and now people are begining to bug me, the project
will still use bsd but I must quickly justify this to some people.  Using
a cd rom is not, unfortunately, an option either. Please check to see if
the bin.ci (or perhaps bin.cj) file on the server is corrupted ? And if an
installation is possible without it ?

Thank you sirs for your time.
Sincerely Kamal Southall.

--
I say that this is a sophisticated form of propaganda and slavery.
You grow up hearing all about our great country and climbing up the