Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:56:30 +0100 (BST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peter Kostouros <kpeter@melbpc.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [panic] lock ... is not initialized

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Peter Kostouros wrote:

> I have attached a debug session that I hope someone finds useful in tracking
> the panic. My sources are from 07APR2006.
>
> My system panicked each time I tried to portupgrade net-im/amsn.
>
> Please let me know if I can provide further information.

Could you file this as a PR, forward me the PR reciept, and keep the debugging
information around for a couple of weeks?  I'm currently on travel, but have
received one other report of similar symptoms.  I'll be back in the UK around
the 21st, and can investigate in detail then.  It looks like, under some
circumstances, we enter the socket free code a second time for the same
socket, which is not a good thing, but it will take some fairly intensive
debugging and code reading to track that down, which I can't do currently.

Thanks,

Robert N M Watson