Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:35:38 -0500
From:      Ted Sikora <tsikora@home.com>
To:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer 7

Donn Miller wrote:

> Anyone get this beast to work on -current?  The audio works, but the video
> doesn't work at all.  I have COMPAT_LINUX in my kernel, and RealPlayer 5.0
> works pretty well.
>
> $ printenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> /usr/local/qt/lib:/usr/local/lib/rvplayer5.0:/usr/local/RealPlayer7/Common:/usr/local/RealPlayer7/Codecs:/usr/local/RealPlayer7/Plugins:/usr/local/RealPlayer7

I have it under 5.0-current with XFree86-4.0. Like the other guy said
just do the standard install and it works. I have
/usr/compat/linux/usr/local/RealPlayer7 in my path and  export
REALPLAYER7=/usr/compat/linux/usr/local/RealPlayer7 in /etc/profile.
For the mimeinstall and plugins go to the RealPlayer /dir and run
#./mimeinstall.sh
#./pluginstall.sh

--
Ted Sikora