Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:36:51 -0400
From:      Jerry <freebsd.user@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Creating multiple directories simultaneously

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:15:04 +0100, Svein Skogen (Listmail Account)
<svein-listmail@stillbilde.net> articulated:

> did you try "mkdir -p dirtest/dir1 dirtest/dir2 dirtest/dir3" ?

Yes, and of course it works. I just thought that I had once seen a
faster method of accomplishing the same feat. Perhaps I was mistaken.

--
Jerry
FreeBSD.user@seibercom.net

The meek shall inherit the Earth.
(But they're gonna have to fight for it.)