Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 01:09:03 -0700
From:      "Lucky Green" <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD problem: $50 reward.

Thanks to everybody that submitted suggestions. I have since convinced
myself that there must be a problem with the IDE controller. Why oh, why
did I buy a motherboard that had a return sticker on it? (Because I was
in a hurry and that's all they had in stock. :-)

I hope future search engine users will save themselves a day of
debugging by locating this post. :-)))

--Lucky

[...]