Date:      Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:35:31 +1000
From:      Tim Robbins <tjr@freebsd.org>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS ftruncate patch for review

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 05:38:12PM +1000, Bruce Evans wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Tim Robbins wrote:
>
> > Any comments on this patch? The referenced PR contains more comments and a
> > test program. It's not obvious from the diff, but the changes are to
> > nfs_setattr() in the va_size != VNOVAL && v_type == VREG case.
>
> Good work.  I've thought that the PR (41792) was quite serious since it
> was submitted.
>
> BTW, what stopped PRs being mailed to the "normal" lists?  freebsd-bugs is
> normal I think.

The PRs are still getting mailed to freebsd-bugs. The reason you didn't see my
patch when I replied to the PR is because Kris assigned the PR to me. The
reason followups go to the freebsd-bugs list is because, by default, the
Responsible: field in the PR is set to freebsd-bugs. It would be better if
Gnats would always Cc the bugs list.

Tim