Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:02:38 -0700
From:      Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
To:        Dave Anderson <dave@marlinbrighton.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD fstab Entry for Windows Share

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Dave Anderson <dave@marlinbrighton.com>wrote:

> When you put the entry in fstab and then try to mount it with fstab
> providing the details, what happens? i.e. without doing a reboot, test
> fstab by doing the mounts from the command line with the details in fstab
>
> regards
> Dave
> http://www.marlinbrighton.com
>

> On 16/04/2013 10:34, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:
>
>> Dear Dave , By using information from Polytropon's message , I could be
>> able to define /etc/fstab entry correctly . With respect to your question :
>> When an entry is erroneous in /etc/fstab file , booting is entering into
>> single user mode . After correction of erroneous entry , a fast boot is
>> restarting . The above cycle is continuing up to a completely correct
>> /etc/fstab file is supplied . Thank you very much . Mehmet Erol Sanliturk

Dear Dave ,

My intention was to eliminate separate mount statement .
For this , a "noauto" is not used .

This is allowing login as a regular user into server , there is no any
necessity to mount and umount statements .

Therefore , I did not try "noauto" and then "mount" .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk